Official Discord Server
We've made an official Discord for Scribblechan

Invite Link

Feel free to join!
Filter:

28,771

World

Fully clear out Archive of everything, use it only for archiving threads that get booted off of other boards

Use Junk as what Archive is now

Get rid of the Scribblechan Beta thing as its not doing anything sitting there in its unfinished state and just adds confusion for anyone entering the site for the first time (if that even happens anymore)

>>295
Seconding this from fuckin years ago as it would stop older fight threads from getting put into the bin come next years tournament


Idk if people are aware but the new OFFICIAL Discord link is here: https://discord.gg/VR8AxAr


My all time second GIF, used firealpaca :)


>>7998
Bold of you to assume these pompadour clad kids are mine… but I had the same feeling looking at them.

Mindflayer, huh? I'm not a fan of Calamari but I wouldn't mind helping you "deal" with it.


>>7994
We thought it might be a lich with all the spirits around. But there are a couple people like you with their memories missing as well. So we're leaning towards the possibility of a mindflayer now.

Also congratulations, you might be a father according to this photo.


>>7994
As to why I'm out here? There has been an increase in zombies attacking the towns. Odd thing is they are missing their brains. I'm out here with my big sister trying to hunt down the culprit and put an end to this abominable act.


>>7993
I suppose. You remember language and have cognitive motion and will so you're not completely lost. That is a good sign.


Some rough ideas of Galaxy Rider's daughters based somewhat off the ancient designs I did nothing with on here. Oops…


What brought you out here, Van? Your sensors picking me up or…?


>>7992
Amnesia, huh? Isn't that always the case of us mysterious strangers?

and by all means, give it a look.


<No comments>


<No comments>


>>4846
LOOK AT em! I love it! Especially the wiggly bois in the back!


>>7988
Wish I knew… All I know is I woke up half buried in sand out here with this photo in my pocket.

Honestly I'm just assuming my names the one on the back of this here jacket…


>>7984
"Couldn't hurt?" How long have you been in this desert?


<No comments>


I suppose I can accompany ya. Couldn't hurt… I hope.


Pleasure to meet ya', Vandal.


Vandal Russo is my name. I am an exorcist, I help the dead that are in unrest find their peace.

I picked you up on my sensors but life forms that lean towards a more robotic frame tend to interfere with my masks readings at times.


I see. That might be beyond my abilities, but if you so desire you may accompany me to the next town.


Rider ref. He sat in that desert and reflected/repaired himself a long time. Less rambunctious and rowdy now, more calm, collected, and TIRED.


What about you, stranger? Name's Rider.


I guess you could say I'm lost.


>>7970
Lost? Sorta implies I have a destination in mind… doesn't it?




"No use sitting in this desert any longer I suppose… Wonder if anyone out here knows them?"


"Where they family? Are they even still alive…?"


"I got all these faces floating around in my memory banks but… who are they…? What's the last thing that happened to me?"


"how long have I been out here… in this desert now…?"


Fully clear out Archive of everything, use it only for archiving threads that get booted off of other boards

Use Junk as what Archive is now

Get rid of the Scribblechan Beta thing as its not doing anything sitting there in its unfinished state and just adds confusion for anyone entering the site for the first time (if that even happens anymore)

>>295
Seconding this from fuckin years ago as it would stop older fight threads from getting put into the bin come next years tournament

Anonymous

Idk if people are aware but the new OFFICIAL Discord link is here: https://discord.gg/VR8AxAr

Anonymous

My all time second GIF, used firealpaca :)

Anonymous

>>7998
Bold of you to assume these pompadour clad kids are mine… but I had the same feeling looking at them.

Mindflayer, huh? I'm not a fan of Calamari but I wouldn't mind helping you "deal" with it.

Rider

>>7994
We thought it might be a lich with all the spirits around. But there are a couple people like you with their memories missing as well. So we're leaning towards the possibility of a mindflayer now.

Also congratulations, you might be a father according to this photo.

Vandal

>>7994
As to why I'm out here? There has been an increase in zombies attacking the towns. Odd thing is they are missing their brains. I'm out here with my big sister trying to hunt down the culprit and put an end to this abominable act.

Vandal

>>7993
I suppose. You remember language and have cognitive motion and will so you're not completely lost. That is a good sign.

Vandal

Some rough ideas of Galaxy Rider's daughters based somewhat off the ancient designs I did nothing with on here. Oops…

Rider

What brought you out here, Van? Your sensors picking me up or…?

Rider

>>7992
Amnesia, huh? Isn't that always the case of us mysterious strangers?

and by all means, give it a look.

Anonymous

<No comments>

Vandal

<No comments>

Vandal

>>4846
LOOK AT em! I love it! Especially the wiggly bois in the back!

Anonymous

>>7988
Wish I knew… All I know is I woke up half buried in sand out here with this photo in my pocket.

Honestly I'm just assuming my names the one on the back of this here jacket…

Anonymous

>>7984
"Couldn't hurt?" How long have you been in this desert?

Vandal

<No comments>

Anonymous

I suppose I can accompany ya. Couldn't hurt… I hope.

Anonymous

Pleasure to meet ya', Vandal.

Anonymous

Vandal Russo is my name. I am an exorcist, I help the dead that are in unrest find their peace.

I picked you up on my sensors but life forms that lean towards a more robotic frame tend to interfere with my masks readings at times.

Vandal

I see. That might be beyond my abilities, but if you so desire you may accompany me to the next town.

Vandal

Rider ref. He sat in that desert and reflected/repaired himself a long time. Less rambunctious and rowdy now, more calm, collected, and TIRED.

Anonymous

What about you, stranger? Name's Rider.

Anonymous

I guess you could say I'm lost.

Anonymous

>>7970
Lost? Sorta implies I have a destination in mind… doesn't it?

Anonymous

"No use sitting in this desert any longer I suppose… Wonder if anyone out here knows them?"

Anonymous

"Where they family? Are they even still alive…?"

Anonymous

"I got all these faces floating around in my memory banks but… who are they…? What's the last thing that happened to me?"

Anonymous

"how long have I been out here… in this desert now…?"

Anonymous

×News
Official Discord Server — by DiodePixel at 10/21/18 (Sun) 18:05:31
We've made an official Discord for Scribblechan

Invite Link

Feel free to join!
Expected Downtime on the 28th of July — by DiodePixel at 07/19/18 (Thu) 00:14:56
We'd like to inform you about the expected downtime on the 28th of July between 08:00 – 22:00 GMT due to server maintenance

We apologize for the inconvenience
And thank you for your understanding

-SC Staff
News Looks, New Style, New Scribblechan! — by DiodePixel at 03/10/17 (Fri) 17:09:30
As you guy's already noticed , SC is quite different now.

We're currently testing the BETA of SC in the live version.
So expect some bugs, and if you do encounter them please report them to /CSB/ and hwo to recreate them.

Now for the features;

Compacter design with more Previews and less cluttery News

Hover over previews to see Board, poster and comment

Sort post by board!
You can now filter whats on the dash by board type, so you don't have as much irrelevant to your interest clutter.
Although it only shows recent post that appear on the Dash so don't be alarmed when some filters show nothing, it just means nothing new was posted in that board.


Additionally, the Mobile Version is still under developement so many buttons don't work just yet , we're sorry for this inconvenience.


Hope you all enjoy the new SC
-Diode & Shizer
Secret Santa 2016 Signups Over — by DiodePixel at 12/05/16 (Mon) 05:58:05
The Signups for this years Secret Santa are over.

Every respective person should've received a message from me with the respective person they're drawing for.

If not contact me ASAP.

On the 25th a Delivery thread will be opened in /ds/ and you'll have a week to post your gifts in them.

Just remember it's a Secret Santa so don't say who you've got or it may spoil the surprise c;

And i'd like to thank all those signing up as helpers too , i am genuinely surprised and happy to see how many are willing to help.


Best wishes and we wish you and yours a very Happy Holiday Season.
-The Scribblechan Staff



PS; Sterling please contact me asap as i could not reach you on tumblr or discord Diode#5962
Secret Santa 2016 — by DiodePixel at 11/24/16 (Thu) 22:49:56